Story: Bimbo Glitter

Image result for Glitter factory

Day 0:

The commissioner just gave me my next assignment. I am to go undercover and work my way into the Kitty Kat strip club. He says there have been a number of reports of missing peoples who’s last known location were at the strip club. I’ve never even thought about being a stripper. However, this is my job, and all of the missing people were women. So as the best female detective in the state I have a responsibility to find these women!

 Day 5:

 I’ve managed to get a job at Kitty Kat as a waitress. The pay is better than I expected. However, I have to wear these stupid cat ears on my head at all times! I’m allowed to wear whatever else I want but I’m guessing that I won’t really have a choice considering after the first day I didn’t see any other waitresses in anything more than lingerie and garter belts.

Day 7: 

I’ve been working every night I can. I haven’t found much. The only thing I can really say is that the place should really be renamed “The Glitter Factory.”

Day 9: 

Okay, normally I’m not one to rant in these report journals, but I’m going to anyway, because this glitter is absolutely horrid. It gets literally everywhere. Its all over my hair, my clothes, my shoes. And when I get home and try to power wash it off it just gets all over my shower! At this point its like multiple glitter bombs went off in my bathroom!

Day 13: 

If I get groped one more time, I swear I’m going to shoot somebody. These creeps just grab or pinch my ass like I’m the one working the pole. Hands off buddy!

Day 15: 

Something weird I’ve noticed. All the strippers I’ve seen at the Kitty Kat always have beaming bright smiles on their faces. I’ve not gotten to talk to one yet, so it very well may be an act. After time on the stage they all go into the back. They never walk through the lobby area.

Day 20:

Still nothing. The only real thing I’ve seen has been a couple of regulars in suits or in casual wear come in and go into the back rooms. I really don’t want to have to do this, but I may have too get up on that stage. It does seem like they are having fun up there…

Day 28:

Am I really going to have to get up on that stage? I mean they do look like they are having the time of their lives swinging and dancing and giggling and having money thrown at them. But I’m an investigator! The best investigator! I shouldn’t have to be all naked all the time! And I don’t need this glitter! Even if it is pretty!

Day 30:

Related imageUgh, I caved. I couldn’t find or do anything as a waitress. Even though I’ve spent the last 10 days with my silky black hair and face all done up. I’ve even been wearing more garter then I’ve ever even owned before! I never knew how sexy it was! Don’t even get me started on these heels, they may make my ass look amazing, but my feet have been screaming at me these past couple of days!

Day 31:

Seems pretty normal in the back. The girls do seem unusually happy. They’re all super giggly. Only a little bit more giggly than me though. More importantly its like there is even more fucking glitter back here! It makes the entire changing room sooo pretty! Even if it does get over everything. Including me! hehe

Day 34:

It’s so weird going out onto a stage in front of all those nice guys. I used to, like, serve them drinks and stuff but now I’m dancing in front of them! I was, like, reminded to stay on task by my boss guy. He was so mad when I walked into his office with my new hot little outfit. I don’t, like, know why though. He kept going on about watching for bad things and people disappearing.

Day 37:

OMG, you would not believe how much money my new besties are making! They go out on the stage and, like, take off their hot clothes to reveal their hawter bodies! They come back with, like, stacks of money! They told me its because of the implants they got. They also said that I could make as much as them if I did away with looking all natural and shit… hmmm.

Image result for boob jobDay 60:

It, like, totally finally happened! My titties are now all big and fake an’stuff! oooh I can’t wait to see how many guys are going to want to grab a piece of me now!

Day 70:

I’ve gotten, like, so many green bill things! I can buy, like all the totes awesome heels now! I’m all super sexy now and none of the boys are grabbing me anymore! Like grab me and stuff boys!

Day 71:

My BFF told me, like, boys can’t touch the hot girls like me on stage. She said its, like, a rule or somethin’. That’s totes not cool! Boys should, like, grab me all over!

Day 75:

I, like, totally found a way for boys to play with me! If, like, they come to the back its totes okay for them to grab me and stuff! Its, like, sooo totally better because we can like fuck and stuff there too! They give me tons of green paper to do it too! its soo much fun!

Day 100:

Oooooooh. This little book thingy is cute. It totally has too many words in it though! Master says there’s, like, too much blonde, pink, and air in my head to read! hehe but I can still totally, like, write stuff! Master told me to say I was totally never an investigator person. Which I don’t know how I could be! Just look at how huge my tits and ass are! And, like, I don’t wear those disgusting brown jackets either! Ewww! He says he’s, like, going to send this to the boss police person dude after I’m, like, done with it! With tons of glitter too! He said he’s going to make it rain glitter everywhere! Yay! its going to make everything, like, sooo pretty! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts